The ‘G1014’ is one of our Dansport Basics collection styles for Girls with a design that features buckles on the vamp that means the fit can be adjusted to be narrower or wider. It's a very classic girls design which is often used for medalist competitions and we have this shoe available from a small size 10 up to a size 5 on our small 1.25" Cuban heel. It's perfect for a new young dancer as it offers the right amount of support and the affordable price ensures that it is great for parents who face the constant headache of fast growing feet.
- Buckled vamp for an adaptable fitting
- Plain buckle for examination compliance
- Quick release 'hook' buckle for convenience
- Lightweight with gel padding for a cushioned fit
- Excellent price for an entry-Level dance shoe
This shoe is pictured on the 1.25" Cuban heel.
We stock this design on the Cuban heel in our Regular fitting and it's not available in other fittings.